Non Contact High Voltage Detector.
The AEMC 275HVD Non-Contact High Voltage Detector detects radiated electrical fields from about 10" (25 cm) away (and farther for lower voltage), is for use with hot sticks incorporating a universal spline adapter, and has an audible buzzer and bright red LED to indicate live voltage. The eight voltage sensitivity ranges, selected by rotary selector, are 240V, 2kV, 6kV, 11kV, 22kV, 33kV, 132kV, and 275kV. The self-test position ensures that circuitry, annunciators, and battery work before use. The detector is for use only with an insulated rod or hot stick rated at the appropriate working voltage and is not for use on shielded cables. It weighs 1.30 lbs. (0.59 kg) with batteries. The case measures 9" (229 mm) in height and 3.78" (98 mm) in width. Applications include identifying and checking live cables, checking and detecting live high voltage cables, finding faults in flexible cables, checking grounding equipment, servicing neon lighting, tracing live wires, checking high frequency radiation, and detecting residual or induced voltages.
- AEMC Model # 275HVD Catalog # 2131.12
- Non-contact voltage detector
- Wide range of detection; finds 8V to 275kV; one instrument fits all applications
- Eight switch selectable voltage ranges
- Lightweight, minimizes sway at the end of long hot sticks
- Audible and visual indication of live voltage
- Self-test position ensures that all system functions and indicators are working properly by energizing the complete system
- Designed for use with hot sticks incorporating a universal spline adaptor
- Powered by three standard Alkaline C cell batteries
- Each Unit Includes (3) C Batteries
- Padded Carrying Case
- User Manual
* Minimum order quantities will be applicable
* Shipping fee, Customs duties, local charges will be extra.
|Searching Term||Voltage Detector|